Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Entry #6 or "What should I jot down?"

Ever since I bought this tablet, I've been investigating it's usefulness. As a PDF viewer, the Nexus 7 is very good. It also works as web browser, media player, and a passable gaming device; I bought it to see how well it could stand-in for my PC.

I'm currently writing this on my tablet with the on-screen, something I'm not particularly a fan of it. But I'm tolerating it to get my thoughts down.

Hmm... Not very organized, ought to work on that.

Still dabbling at writing; it's tough, tougher than most things I've attempted in my 37 years. People tell me I'm a good writer and my grades for my papers reflect that, but I don't take to it. Heh, maybe I'm hobbit in spirit; I can be capable of good, if not great, writings, but I don't take to it readily.

Mur Lafferty, of the "I Should Be Writing" podcast, says that it is hard, but the act of writing anything is helpful. So here I am, pounding away as it were on the screen.

Catch y'all later,

Josh "Sweeper" Brumley

No comments:

Post a Comment